Devil Lobster rolls.
You can cook Devil Lobster rolls using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Devil Lobster rolls
- Prepare of filling.
- You need 1 lb of lobster meat.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped, finey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of saffron threads.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of coating.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
Devil Lobster rolls instructions
- In a pan add oil, saffron, bay leaf, lobster, onion, and pepper.
- Sautee till onions are soft.
- To the panko breadcrumbs add milk let soak stirring well. Then beat your 2 eggs and mix very well adding to breadcrumb milk mixture.
- Put a handful of breading into your hand and make a pocket in it, then fill with lobster filling..
- Close the opening up sealing the lobster in the filling. Form into like a football. Coat with egg wash. Then coat with breadcrumbs..
- Let it chill in the icebox for a bit to get firm, 30 minutes..
- Deepfry till done. When done serve, hope you will enjoy.