You can have Fail-Proof Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fail-Proof Meatloaf
- It’s 1.5 lb of ground meat.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 c. of Milk.
- You need 1 c. of Crumbs (bread or cracker).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of small onion (optional).
- It’s of Salt & pepper to taste (optional).
Fail-Proof Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish..
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour half over the meatloaf. (Or more if you'd like). Use rest as a dipping sauce..
- Bake 1 hour..