Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas.
You can cook Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It’s of chilli powder (I used blended dried chillies).
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- Prepare of beef stock (or water).
- You need of shredded cheese (according to your preference).
- You need of flour tortillas (or you can use Pratha bread too!).
Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas instructions
- Preheat oven to 90 C (to keep Quesadillas warm while cooking batches)..
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil..
- Add the ground beef, chilli powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Heat until cooked through, breaking into crumbles with a wooden spoon, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and stock and cook for 1-2 minutes more..
- Remove beef from pan into a bowl..
- Distribute about 2 cups of shredded cheese among all tortillas (on one side of them)..
- Distribute ground beef on top of cheese. Then sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese on top of ground beef. Fold tortilla over in half..
- Grill the Quesadillas on a pan (medium low heat) until golden brown and cheese is melted (carefully turning and watching to ensure they don't burn)..
- Cut each half moon in half and it's ready to be served!.