Easy Rice Krispies Treats.
You can cook Easy Rice Krispies Treats using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Rice Krispies Treats
- It’s 2 cups of marshmallows or Fluff.
- You need 2 cups of or more Rice Krispies cereal.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of real vanilla extract.
Easy Rice Krispies Treats instructions
- Melt butter in pot. Add vanilla, stirring often. If using food coloring, add now..
- Add half the marshmallows or all of the fluff. Once melted, you can add the remaining marshmallows..
- Add half the cereal and mix slowly. Once fully combined add the remaining cereal. There should be slightly more cereal than marshmallow, so add more if necessary..
- My favorite way to portion is to use an ice cream scoop. You can also empty all the mixture into a glass 9×12 pan and cut when cooled..
- If adding frosting or dipping in chocolate, wait until COMPLETELY COOLED and somewhat hardened..