Ground Beef Soft Taco.
You can cook Ground Beef Soft Taco using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Soft Taco
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of tomato, diced.
- Prepare of medium onion, minced.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- You need of corn starch.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of Tortillas.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Lettuce, shredded.
- You need of Salsa sauce.
Ground Beef Soft Taco instructions
- Mix onion add garlic powder, salt and pepper, cumin lastly corn starch..
- Heat up the skillet and throw in butter. Then add ground beef, cook until beef is slightly white..
- Add the onion mixture, then add water, close the lid and simmer until everything is soft and cooked..
- Microwave Tortillas for 10 seconds or until slightly warmed..
- Spoon the beef into the soft tortillas and add toppings such as lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Serve immediately..
- Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and delicious recipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.