Ground Beef Chili.
You can have Ground Beef Chili using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It’s of white onion, diced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of chili powder.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s of black powder.
- You need of ceyenne pepper.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of hot chili beans in sauce.
- Prepare of dark red kidney beans, rinsed.
- Prepare of great northern white beans, rinsed.
- It’s of jalapeno, diced.
- It’s of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of celery, sliced 1/4in thick.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of lime, squeezed.
Ground Beef Chili instructions
- Add about a tbsp of olive oil in a large stock pot on medium high heat, then cook the beef and onions. Season with salt..
- Once the liquids have boiled off and the onion is transparent, add the garlic. Continue cooking for a couple minutes..
- Add spices, continue cooking for another minute..
- Add the diced tomatoes, reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the beans, simmer for another 20 minutes..
- Prepare the vegetables as shown with cuts described in the ingredients list. Experiment with various types and amounts of peppers to suit your preference, such as pablano or habanero..
- Add vegetables, squeezed lime, and sugar. Continue simmering for 1 hour. If the consistency gets too thick, add some water or else cover and reduce heat to low. Adjust seasoning to taste. Then enjoy!.