Sauteed onions and green peppers with hamburger meat or hot dogs. Add onion and pepper pieces and saute until the onions are barely beginning to soften and become translucent. Increase the heat to medium-high and add the mushrooms. Stop cooking when the mushrooms are just tender.
Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Beef Burgers With Sauteed Mushrooms, Onions & Peppers. Add green pepper and mushroom slices. You can have Sauteed onions and green peppers with hamburger meat or hot dogs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed onions and green peppers with hamburger meat or hot dogs
- Prepare of peppers green, red, yellow.
- You need of onions which ever you like.
- Prepare of butter or vegetable oil.
- Prepare of hotdogs (optional).
- You need of hamburger meat (optional).
- It’s of Polish sausage (optional).
Continue cooking until vegetables are tender, stirring There is a number of things you can do with sautéed onions and peppers. put them over a cooked steak.or chicken, even a hamburger. Brown hamburger, onions, peppers and rice. On medium heat, brown hamburger with onions then drain. Pour back into. til potatoes are tender.
Sauteed onions and green peppers with hamburger meat or hot dogs instructions
- Slice up your onions to how ever thick you want them..
- Slice up peppers how ever thick you want it.
- Put them both if to a frying pan with butter or vegetable oil. I like butter it gives it a golden caramel color.
- You can add meat to it of your choosing.
- When its done serve on rice or mash potatos or on a nice steak or pork chop or on chicken or eat it plain your choose.
In a large kettle, saute ground beef and onions until meat is brown; drain. carrots, celery, and green pepper. A family favorite, hot dog slices sautéed with onions in a sour cream sauce, served with noodles. I added mushrooms and green peppers to the onion and hotdog mixture. Hot Dogs with Pineapple Bacon Relish. Like the hamburger, hot dogs were a natural success in the states because of their convenience.