You can cook Steak Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Salad
- Prepare 2 lb of beef sirloin steaks.
- Prepare 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 jar (7.5 oz) of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 6 cups of baby spinach.
Steak Salad instructions
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, artichokes and mushrooms. In small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, oregano, rosemary, pepper and garlic. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat..
- Thinly slice steaks across the grain. Add beef and spinach to vegetable mixture; toss to coat..