Philly Chicken Cheese Steak.
You can have Philly Chicken Cheese Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly Chicken Cheese Steak
- It’s 3 of chicken tenderloins.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of spicet or seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of hoagie rolls.
- You need 4 slice of provolone.
Philly Chicken Cheese Steak step by step
- Thin slice the chicken and season with spicet or seasoning salt & soy sauce.
- Chop bell pepper and onion in large pieces. Set aside.
- Preheat skillet with olive oil.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook till half way done. Then add bell pepper & onion. Cook till chicken is done and the pepper and onions are cooked to your liking.
- Preheat oven at 400. Split hoagie rolls add the chicken onion & peppers. Then cover the top with 2 slices of provolone cheese. Bake till cheese is melted.