You can cook Lobster Roll using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster Roll
- Prepare 4 of Lobsters (1 – 1 1/2 pounds each).
- You need 1/2 cup of finely minced Celery.
- You need 3 tbsp of finely minced Chives.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 4 of Split-top Buns.
- It’s 1 of Potato Chips.
- You need 1 of Pickles.
Lobster Roll step by step
- Boil the lobsters in a large pot of water until they turh bright red or begin to float, 6 or 7 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare an ice bath large enough to hold all of the lobsters. When cooked, transfer the lobsters to the ice bath to stop cooking..
- As soon as the lobsters are cooled, use a knife or cracker to extract the meat from the shells. Pull the meat apart into 1/2 to1 inch pieces and place in a mixing bowl..
- Add the celery, chives, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt & pepper to the lobster meat and mix to blend..
- Melt the butter in a skillet on a medium-high heat. Toast rolls in the butter until golden brown on both sides. Split the rolls and stuff each with the lobster mixture..
- Serve with potato chips & a pickle..