Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole. One Skillet Ground Beef Stroganoff – Not only is the delicious beef gravy prepped in the same pan as the ground beef. Now, leftover cream cheese is just my sign that it's time to make this super easy ground beef recipe. 🙂. And don't be scared to experiment!
We've got so many ground beef recipes here for endless dinner inspo. From an easy fall dinner to the perfect summer recipe to throw on the grill. These ground beef recipes are perfect for weeknight dinners. You can have Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole
- Prepare of main.
- It’s of lean ground beef.
- It’s of onion soup/dip mix.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of water (I used about 85-90% soup can full).
- Prepare of uncooked rice (not instant, I used parboiled brown rice).
- It’s of medium chopped onion.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Italian dried spice (optional).
- Prepare of finish.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- You need of garnish.
- You need of chopped green onion (optional).
We've dozens of ideas, from burgers to bakes, soups to sandwiches, to help you find something. It can fill out a jar of pasta sauce, thicken a soup, or become a filling beefy mac and cheese. And it's a fantastic base for dozens of easy recipes. Also included is how to cook the beef for ground beef recipes!
Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole step by step
- What you need, a bowl and casserole dish, both about 2 quarts (2 liters) in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break up your ground beef into the bowl.
- Just add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl except cheese and green onions if using..
- Just mix the ingredients in the bowl together.
- Give your casserole dish a spray with oil. Dump your meat mixture into the dish..
- Even the top out. Cover and place in oven. MAKE SURE IT IS COVERED. If it is not covered your rice will not cook!.
- Bake for one hour..
- Remove from oven, uncover, sprinkle cheese on top. Place back in oven (uncovered) until cheese is melted and optionally browned to your desire..
- Remove from oven, cover, let sit for 10 minutes to let the rice settle and the whole thing to solidify some before serving..
- Serve, garnish with green onion, cilantro or parsley if desired..
Are you looking for some fast, easy and TESTED ground beef recipes that you can trust to turn out great? Spicy, slow-simmered ground beef dinner is old-fashioned but still a very popular dish. Stews have been popular for centuries. Ground beef meals always taste better when cooked with a large amount of vegetables. So, fill the pot with the leftovers of the oil and juice with the sliced onion and peppers.