Ground Beef Dip.
You can cook Ground Beef Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Dip
- You need of Ground Beef.
- You need of Diced Onion.
- You need of Diced fresh Jalapeno.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Can of diced Chilis.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s of Chili Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of can tomato sauce.
Ground Beef Dip step by step
- Brown ground beef, onion, and jalepeno..
- Mix all other ingredients except cream cheese in a Crockpot..
- Drain off ground beef and add to crockpot. Stir everything together. Dice cream cheese up into pieces and place on top of mixture..
- Set Crockpot to low and cook for two hours. Once done stir this mixture and enjoy this awesome dip!.