Ground Beef Chili.
You can have Ground Beef Chili using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- Prepare of ground beef (I have made this with 2 lbs and it was enough for my family).
- Prepare of large onion, chopped.
- You need of medium green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of celery ribs, chopped.
- You need of kidney beans, rinsed and drained (16 oz).
- It’s of tomato puree (29 oz).
- Prepare of salsa (16 oz).
- You need of beef broth (10.5 oz).
- You need of (to 2 cups) water.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of dried basil.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- Prepare of steak sauce (A1 or Heinz 57).
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of browning sauce, optional (I never put this in).
- Prepare of Top with additional chopped onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
Ground Beef Chili instructions
- In large pot (I always use my Dutch oven) brown ground beef with onion, green bell pepper and celery. Drain.
- Stir in all other ingredients, bring up to a boil, and then down to a simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered, or until desired thickness..
- Top with onion, cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
- Got recipe from Taste of Home, Winning Recipes.