Ground beef stroganoff. This ground beef stroganoff is sure to become a repeated favorite for your family, and you can dress it up with your own unique touches, like tossing in a handful of frozen peas, or adding a sprinkle of. Reviews for: Photos of Ground Beef Stroganoff. Add the onion, ground beef, and garlic powder.
I love that there are less dishes to do, and I love how much flavor gets infused with the pasta when you cook it in broth and onion and. This beef stroganoff casserole recipe is an easy, make-ahead dinner that gives you the convenience of using ground beef! This Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe is satisfying, comforting, and simple to make. You can cook Ground beef stroganoff using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground beef stroganoff
- Prepare of ground chuck.
- Prepare of (small) cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of peas (drained).
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of baby portabello mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s of salt (to taste).
- Prepare of bag of egg noodles.
What to serve with Ground Beef Stroganoff? Try buttered egg noodles, mashed potatoes, rice, or veggies. Homemade Beef Stroganoff Recipe "w/Ground Beef" Kiwanna's Kitchen. Today I am showing You all, How to Make Homemade Beef Stroganoff.
Ground beef stroganoff step by step
- Brown and crumble ground beef til almost fully browned, add chopped mushrooms to the pan and put pot of water on to boil for the noodles (follow instructions on the noodle bag).
- Once fully browned add mushroom soup, sour cream and peas, stir. Cook on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour over egg noodles and enjoy! Try it with my garlic parmasean roasted potatoes.
Hamburger Ground Beef Stroganoff: Another amazing way to enjoy this recipe is on buns. Instead of serving it on pasta, use some hamburger buns. Top it with some cheese and enjoy! Use ground beef instead of cubed steak. Ground beef cooks in a fraction of the time but is just as delicious in a creamy sauce Reviews for: Photos of Ground Beef Stroganoff.