Polenta with Ground Beef.
You can have Polenta with Ground Beef using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Polenta with Ground Beef
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of yellow corn meal.
- Prepare of cube beef boullion.
- It’s of sofrito (I use frozen goya and use 1/3 cup for a decent amount of flavor).
- Prepare of Tomato sauce (eyeball it. depends how soupy you want it).
Polenta with Ground Beef instructions
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Then add 2 teaspoons of salt..
- While water is boiling, In a separate pan, brown the ground beef. Then drain. Add sofrito, crushed beef bullion cube, and tomato sauce. Let simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Gradually wish in the cornmeal into the boiling water then reduce heat to low. Cook until the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. (I can usually tell it's done when all the polenta comes off the pan together when I'm stirring it.) Once done, turn off the heat and add the butter letting it melt while stirring polenta..
- I usually serve the ground beef over the polenta. Enjoy!.