Taisen's Balsamic Vinaigrette Grilled Cheese.
You can have Taisen's Balsamic Vinaigrette Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taisen's Balsamic Vinaigrette Grilled Cheese
- You need 2 of or more slices of bread depending on how many sandwiches your making.
- It’s 1 of butter to fry the sandwich.
- Prepare 1 of slices of onion.
- Prepare 1 of slices of tomato.
- You need 1 of to 2 slices of cheese ( any kind ).
- Prepare 1 of balsamic vinaigrette.
Taisen's Balsamic Vinaigrette Grilled Cheese step by step
- rinse , core and slice tomato.
- peel , rinse and slice onion.
- pre heat skillet or griddle.
- butter one side of each piece of bread.
- on the non buttered side spread thinly the balsamic vinaigrette.
- when the skillet or griddle is hot put down butter side of bread.
- put sliced tomato and onion on the other piece of bread. let that cook just a bit. you can also fry the onion for about a minute alone before adding.
- put a slice of cheese on one piece of bread. once it starts to melt a bit put the bread pieces together and fry until cheese is all the way melted and the bread is nice and toasted to your liking.
- serve and enjoy.