Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese. Stuffed Lobster, Stuffed Shrimp and Stuffed Mushrooms for the Holidays! A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis. Crab Stuffed LobsterOr So She Says.
Whether it's a birthday, a romantic meal, or a special celebration, if you pull this off, you will not disappoint! Slicing, stuffing, and wrapping the shrimp can be a little time consuming, but the effort is well rewarded as these grill up delicious. They have a nice crisp, salty bacon coating that holds a heat from a jalapeno that's put into check by some creamy Monterey Jack, all delivered in one might tasty crustacean. You can cook Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese
- Prepare 3 1/2 lb of lobster tails.
- It’s 1/4 lb of shrimp raw.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon,cooked,drained and crumbled.
- You need 1/4 lb of swiss cheese shredded.
- You need 1/4 of small onion.
- It’s 1/4 of small green pepper.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s dash of all purpose seasoning.
- You need dash of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter.
Lobster shells are stuffed with cooked lobster in a creamy white wine sauce, then topped with Parmesan cheese and broiled until golden. Best Baked Shrimp stuffed with Crabmeat and Ritz Crackers. A Food Blog with easy Instant Pot Recipes both Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian, incredible. Our baked stuffed lobster recipe includes fresh shrimp, and bay scallops for an over the top lobster dinner.
Stuffed lobster with shrimp,bacon and cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With kitchen scissors cut lobster shells horizontal.
- Pry open shells and pull tail meat outward without detaching meat from tail end.
- Close both shells together as much as possible and place tail meat on top of shell.
- Use knife to slice tail meat lengthwise to create a pocket in the middle for stuffing [do not cut all the way thru tail meat].
- Dice shrimp,onion,pepper,garlic and mix with cheese, crumbled bacon and seasonings.
- Mix all ingredients well and separate into 3 equal portions.
- Stuff lobster tail cavity lengthwise.
- Place tails in oven pan and bake for 25 min, do not overcook or lobster will become rubbery.
- Melt butter in microwave and add garlic powder and mix for basting.
- Baste with garlic butter every 10 min and Brown for last 5 min or until cheese it's golden.
- Pull out of oven and let cool for 5 min, Baste again and serve with shrimp and lobster fett Alfredo and stuffed crab shells and garlic bread. ENJOY.
Pack stuffing into length of lobster. Drizzle stuffed lobster with melted butter. Recipe for Bay Shrimp Stuffed Maine Lobster. This recipe from the Bluewater Grill in Tustin, Calif., features lobster stuffed with a buttered planko bread crumb-and-shrimp stuffing. This lobster with herbs, buttery bread crumbs & shrimp won't disappoint.