Picadillo / Goulash. This Cuban Picadillo recipe is my family's favorite! It's really quick and easy to make, I make it a few times a month and make enough so we have leftovers. Picadillo (Spanish pronunciation: [pikaˈðijo], "mince") is a traditional dish in many Latin American countries and the Philippines (where it is known as fish with chowder and coconut milk.
It's exceptional with dishes like this picadillo. If you have a nightshade sensitivity and no longer can eat tomatoes, peppers and eggplants, you might need some extra inspiration in the kitchen. Cuban-Style Picadillo is a beef hash with potatoes, raisins, and olives. You can have Picadillo / Goulash using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Picadillo / Goulash
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of Diced potatoes.
- It’s of I can of corn.
- Prepare of mixed vegetables.
- You need of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Chicken bullion.
- You need of Diced onion.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- You need of Goya tomato seasoning.
Redolent of warm spices like cumin and cinnamon, it's easy to make and delicious. Picadillo is a traditional dish in Spain and many Latin American countries. The name comes from the Spanish word Cuban picadillo tends to have tomatoes and cumin as ingredients, but Spanish. How to make Picadillo, Mexican style ground beef.
Picadillo / Goulash instructions
- Start by dicing your potatoes and boil in a separate pot for 10 minutes, And set aside. now dice up your onion, rinse and set aside your can veggies you’ll need a large pot this will be soupy as you desire..
- Cook ground beef with diced onion and garlic salt drain any fat now add in your drained cooked potatoes, whole garlic clove, tomato sauce as desired, water as desired depends how soupy you would like, usually 1-2 cups, seasonings to taste and all rinsed can veggies,.
- Bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes taste for seasonings… enjoy! I serve with rice and some avocado.
Try making Picadillo, a flavorful but not hot Mexican ground beef dish prepared with potatoes, carrots, raisins, and tomato sauce. Cuban Picadillo is delicious, economical, comfort food. It's packed with flavor and incredibly easy to make. Similar to sloppy joes, all you need are a few simple ingredients and some time to simmer and. Traditional Hungarian goulash is a prime example of how a few simple ingredients, cooked properly Though many variations of Hungarian goulash exist, and every cook makes it just a bit differently, this.