Crockpot sweet sloppy joe. My kids are huge fans of Sloppy Joes, those messy sandwiches full of ground beef and a yummy sauce piled high on a bun (or just bread). You'll love this from scratch Sloppy Joe recipe. This Crock Pot Sloppy Joe recipe is super easy, make ahead, freezer friendly, great for crowds all smothered in the best sauce!
Make crock pot sloppy Joes with lean ground beef, garlic, onion, peppers, and seasonings. It's flavorful and easy sloppy joe recipe, especially The sloppy joe is a classic American sandwich filled with seasoned ground beef mixed with tomato sauce or ketchup. The origin is unknown, but recipes. You can have Crockpot sweet sloppy joe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot sweet sloppy joe
- You need of ground beef lean.
- You need of whole yellow onion,chopped.
- You need of celery sliced thin.
- It’s of ketchup.
- Prepare of prepared yellow mustard.
- You need of brown sugar light or dark.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Crockpot BBQ Sloppy Joes: Ground Beef Crockpot Recipes Sloppy Joes are a fun family meal. Kids love the informal nature of sloppy drippy buns. But they're not just for kids…adults love them too!
Crockpot sweet sloppy joe step by step
- In a large Skillet on medium-high heat brown ground beef on stove top.Drain off excess fat and add cooked meat to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker..
- Add remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Spoon finish sloppy joe meat mixture onto hamburger buns and enjoy y'all 💋.
Serve these Sloppy Joes over soft buns, and with corn on the cob, a veggie and dill pickles. I'll definitely be making these again and again! CROCK POT SLOPPY JOES are the answer to your busy weeknights! Tender beef in a sweet and Crock Pot Sloppy Joes. Sweet, tangy, and tender beef ready for piling on your favorite sandwich roll.