Philly cheese steak pizza. My take on a homemade Philly cheese steak pizza! I'm loading up my homemade pizza crust with a quick garlic white sauce, lots of sautéed peppers This cheese steak pizza has so much goodness all loaded onto my homemade pizza crust. It's beefy and cheesy but also has something for my veggie.
Spoon mushroom mixture and sirloin over American cheese layer and top with Mexican. This Philly Cheese Steak Pizza is cheesy, meaty, comfort food at it's most addicting. It starts by layering pizza dough with Alfredo Sauce followed by mozzarella cheese This Philly Cheese Steak Pizza is fabulous game day food, party food, company food or just a fun dinner any night of the week. You can cook Philly cheese steak pizza using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly cheese steak pizza
- Prepare 1 can of pillsburry pizza dough.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shredded white american cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion, sliced thin.
- You need 1 large of green pepper, deseeded & sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of cube beef bullion, smashed.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of deli roast beef, sliced as thin as possible.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzerella.
- You need 1 of sliced mushrooms.
This homemade Philly Cheese Steak Pizza fuses together with the flavors of Philadelphia Cheese Steaks to make the ultimate comfort food. Made with creamy alfredo sauce, tender steak and melty provolone, each bite is decadent and rave-worthy. I love playing with food combine things with Cheese Burgers and with Philly Cheese Steaks. A little while back I had done a Cheese Burger Pizza so I am a.
Philly cheese steak pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Unroll pizza dough onto greased cookie sheet pressing dough 1/2" up sides of pan..
- Bake 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, saute onion, pepper, shrooms & bullion cube in olive oil til very tender..
- Brush cooked crust with italian dressing.
- Break off pieces of roast beef and randomly place on crust..
- Top with white american.
- Add cooked veggies on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle with mozzerella.
- Place back in oven for another 7 minutes..
- Let cool, slice. Top with parmesan & red pepper flakes if you want..
- Serve with ranch for dipping.
Pizza : Philly Cheesesteak Pizza – Info. Top with remaining shredded cheese, then Parmesan. While steak cooks, place dough in a medium microwave-safe bowl coated with cooking spray. Stir in cheese and remaining ingredients. This delicious twist on the Philly sandwich uses deli roast beef as an easy shortcut!