Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps.
You can have Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature (2 sticks).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 (10 ounce) of bag mint filled dark chocolate kiss candies, divided use.
- Prepare of For Drizzle.
- It’s of remaining not used mint kiss candies.
- It’s 2 ounces of milk chocolate, chopped. I used Lindt extra creamy milk chocolate.
Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lline a baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating in each egg, then beat in vanilla.
- Add flour.muxture sliwly and mix just until blended.
- Take about 1 1/2 tablesoons batter and flatten it.
- Place a cold mint kiss in center of dough disk and cover entire kiss with dough.
- Roll covered kiss in a ball.
- Place 2 inches apart on prepared pans. Bake 11 to 14 minutes until just set. Transfer cookies to racks to cool completely..
- Make Drizzle.
- Combine remaining mint kisses and milk chovolate in a bowl and microwave until just melted, stir smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies and allow to set.