Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes.
You can have Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
- It’s of Meatloaf—————–.
- You need 1-1/4 pound of ground pork.
- It’s 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats, oatmeal.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need of Mashed potatoes—————-.
- Prepare 3 pounds of potatoes.
- It’s 2 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 15 ounce of evaporated milk.
- You need of Sauce——————-.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of molasses.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Grate the onion.
- Add the pork, eggs, salt, garlic, oatmeal, grated onion, parsley, and beef in a bowl.
- Mix it up into a huge ball.
- Mix the tomato sauce, salt, molasses, honey, black pepper, and garlic..
- Mix it up well..
- Put the meat mixture into a heated large skillet. Make a groove down the middle with the edge of your hand..
- Coat the outside of the meatloaf and get a lot in the groove, add the rest of the sauce to the sides of the loaf..
- Put into the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Let it rest 10 minutes before slicing..
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Dice them and add to salty water..
- Boil till fork tender. Drain well and add back to the pot..
- Add butter and milk. Mash them and mix well. Taste and adjust saltiness.
- Serve with tomato sauce on top I hope you enjoy!.