Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad.
You can have Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad
- It’s 1/2 box of your favorite pasta (uncooked). I used bowtie on this one.
- It’s 1 of Roma tomato, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1/3 cup of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 2 of jalapeños, diced (seeded for less heat) *I use 1 green and 1 red for a more colorful dish.
- You need 1/4 of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cotija cheese.
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch dressing (*I used homemade).
- You need 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- You need 2 tsp of Tajin seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad step by step
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain, rinse and cool..
- Mix dressing ingredients and set aside to let flavors meld..
- Chop/Dice all other ingredients and transfer to a mixing bowl..
- Add cooled pasta and dressing and gently combine..
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for at least an hour then serve. ENJOY!.