kid friendly sloppy joes. This kid friendly sloppy joe recipe is super easy to prepare, the ultimate frugal meal, and freezer friendly! It's rich and thick, savory but sweet, and oh so hearty. I am sure my kids will think back and fondly remember their time devouring these sloppy joes.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. This truly is kid friendly cuz there are no "pieces or green things" for the kids to pick out. Your kids will devour this easy Sloppy Joe Mashed Potato Pie. You can cook kid friendly sloppy joes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of kid friendly sloppy joes
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of onion,chopped.
- You need of green pepper,chopped.
- It’s of sea salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of garlic cloves,minced.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of can tomato soup(10.75 oz.).
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of white vinegar.
- You need of garlic powder.
This Sloppy Joe Casserole is pure comfort food. Well, here is a new recipe to add to your kid-friendly arsenal! Your kids will clamor for you to make this Sloppy Joe Pie again and again! Sloppy Joe's/Sloppy Jane's is a GREAT frugal weeknight meal options that's super easy, affordable and kid friendly!
kid friendly sloppy joes instructions
- brown beef in a large skillet over med.heat.cook until evenly browned,stirring until crumbled.add onion,green pepper,and garlic. cook for 5 min..
- stir in ketchup, tomato soup, vinegar, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.season w/ salt,pepper and garlic powder.let simmer for 5-10 min..
- serve over buns,and enjoy..
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE and don't forget to hit the. This crockpot sloppy joe recipe is an delicious and easy meal that your whole family is sure to love. Anyone that has ever been around a little kid Anyone that has ever been around a little kid knows that they love to complain about what's for dinner. My favorite is when my three year old says, "I don't. Sloppy Joes aren't just for kids.