You can have Sloppy Joe using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of mustard seeds.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of Onion , small – sized.
- It’s of Serrano chilli pepper.
- You need of tomato paste.
- It’s of tomato , large – sized.
- Prepare of thyme leaves , chopped.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of white pepper.
- You need of hamburger buns.
Sloppy Joe instructions
- Chop onion and tomato in small pieces. Mince garlic. Mince thyme leaves. Mince the chili pepper. Shape the ground beef into small patties..
- Heat pan on medium. Add olive oil..
- Wait a minute and add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, and the minced chili pepper..
- Once pan is hot to pop some of the seeds, add chopped onion and garlic..
- Add ground beef in flat patties. Brown both sides and then break apart the patties into small pieces..
- Once meat is nearly cooked add the tomato, thyme leaves, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, salt, white pepper, and black pepper. Cook for a couple more minutes..
- Stir in the red wine vinegar and turn off the heat..
- Serve on buns or rolls..