Sliced beef udon. Beef udon (Niku Udon) is a Japanese comfort dish made of tender sliced beef seasoned and stir fried on top of warm udon noodle in a savory dashi broth. Easy Beef Udon Packed with Flavors. Niku Udon is Udon noodle soup with beef (Niku=meat), but don't let the name deceive you.
With thinly sliced beef and sweet onions over a bowl of steaming rice, this Gyudon (牛丼), or "beef bowl" is a mouthwatering Japanese classic that comes together in minutes. Try making this popular Japanese restaurant classic – Stir-Fry Beef Udon Noodles – and I used napa cabbage, green onion, and bean sprouts this time, but often times I would add sliced mushrooms and. For me, this recipe really does satisfy my udon cravings. You can cook Sliced beef udon using 24 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sliced beef udon
- You need of For the broth:.
- You need 400 gr of Marrow bone.
- Prepare of Ginger (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 of Spring onion (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 tsp of beef stock.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 of red paprika (sliced).
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of For Topping:.
- Prepare 350 gr of rib eye steak (thinly sliced).
- You need 1/2 of onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Spring onion, only the green parts (thinly slice).
- It’s 400 gr of Udon noodles.
The broth delivers that nice light 'umami' Lastly, you can get the thinly sliced beef at most Asian markets or request it from your local butcher. Delicious Mongolian Beef, quickly stir fried with udon noodles for a quick and easy meal that's ready I love Mongolian Beef and it's in regular rotation in my kitchen. I usually just cook up the beef and. I had to recreate Beef Udon- Nikutama Udon at home, other wise I will be Add the udon noodles, then top with the sweet beef, the tempura flakes, green onions and lastly the.
Sliced beef udon step by step
- Step 1: Prepare the beef broth.
- Clean marrow bone, place it in a cooking pot, bring to boil.
- Drain the water, wash the bone one again, place it back to the cooking pot, add 4 cups of water..
- Add ginger, garlic, and spring onion. Cook for 1 hour.
- After one hour cook, take out the bones, the rest of ginger, garlic, and spring onion from the broth..
- Stir in beef stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, and red paprika. let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add some salt if necessary.
- Step 2 : Prepare the toppings.
- Thinly slice rib eye steak, place it to a bowl.
- Add miso paste, Sesame oil, soy sauce, Mirin, black pepper, brown sugar, Salt. Marinade for 30 minutes.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add onion, stir for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced beef, let it cook until well done.
- Step 3: prepare poach eggs and noodles.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a cooking pot. Break the egg in to a mug, and pour slowly into boiling water. Do it separately, and one by one. you can cook the egg until well done or half boiled, depends on how you desire… 😊.
- Take out the eggs from boiling water, and add the noodle. If you have cooked noodle, cook it for 3 minutes, just to warm it. But if you have raw noodles, cook it until well done..
- Step 4: Presentation.
- Place the noodle in a bowl, add sliced beef udon, egg, and pour the beef broth & paprika.
- Add some spring onion for garnish.
- You can check the video, how did I make this recipe on my you tube channel : youtu.be/fBhsJ6R5TGc.
Heat oil in a frying pan. Be the first to review this recipe. While cooking udon, you can start heating the large frying pan. Once it's heated, add oil and cook the leek until tender. Japanese Gyudon, thinly sliced fatty beef cooked in a slightly sweet mixture of mirin and soy sauce served over rice.