Two in One Salad.
You can have Two in One Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Two in One Salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of muffuletta olive salad see my recipe.
- You need 1/2 pound of macaroni elbows.
- Prepare 2 quart of water.
- It’s 4 of medium eggs.
- It’s 1 quart of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
Two in One Salad instructions
- Boil the eggs in a quart of water. Boil the macaroni in 4 quart of water with olive oil, and salt, as instructed on package. When pasta is done drain and add spices and chives..
- Add the Muffaletta salad, mayonnaise, and mix. Peel and chop the eggs. Stir together well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.