chocolate and strawberry cheesecake. This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake is made with strawberry cheesecake filling and chocolate Oreo crust, all covered in chocolate ganache and chocolate covered strawberries! Chocolate-covered strawberries + cheesecake = OMG. Spoon melted chocolate over cheesecake tops, then dip strawberries in melted chocolate and rest on top.
Arrange the strawberries along the outer edge of the cheesecake and place it in the refrigerator to set for two to two and a half hours. A no-bake strawberry and white chocolate cheesecake like no other! Chock-a-block with strawberries throughout the cheesecake, not just on top! You can cook chocolate and strawberry cheesecake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chocolate and strawberry cheesecake
- You need 1 of grahmn cracker shell.
- It’s 1 box of easy to make cheesecake.
- Prepare 1 of hersheys strawberry syrup.
- Prepare 1 of hersheys dark chocolate syrup.
This no-bake chocolate strawberry cheesecake is so beautiful, gentle and delicate. Flavors of dark chocolate, cheesecake and fresh strawberries. This strawberry cheesecake is the summer dessert dreams are made of. Made with plenty of white chocolate, strawberries and cream.
chocolate and strawberry cheesecake instructions
- make cheesecake according to box or prepare your own.
- pour in graham cracker shell.squirt a circle on the outer part of cheesecake with the choc syrup ,then the middle of cheesecake a circle of strawberry syrup.
- with a small spatula blend in ,put in fridge for an hour then serve.
- you can let it sit overnight for dessert.
Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping. People are often wary of baking cheesecake for fear that it will be overbaked and the top will crack, ruining a beautiful cheesecake. My solution is pretty easy and doesn't require a waterbath. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake is creamy, sweet, and perfect for using fresh strawberries. Cheesecake meets chocolate covered strawberries in this recipe – and it's ultumate perfection!