Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders. Mini rolls stuffed with deli ham and melted Swiss cheese are baked with a savory poppyseed-mustard sauce for an easy, tasty little bite or UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Ham and Cheese Party Sandwiches. These ham and cheese sliders are Hawaiian rolls topped with plenty of sliced ham, swiss cheese and an onion poppy seed butter, then Ham and cheese sliders are a welcome addition to any gathering.
On the bottom half of each roll, top the mustard mixture a small slice of swiss cheese and two slices of ham. Ham and Cheese Sliders – easy crowd pleasing sandwiches with melted cheese and topped with a buttery poppy seed sauce. People usually use Hawaiian Rolls for this recipe but you can use whatever slider bread you like. You can cook Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders
- You need 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of 24 Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- It’s As needed of deli ham, turkey or combo.
- It’s As needed of deli cheese i used provolone & pepper jack.
- You need of mayo/mustard for the inside of rolls ranch is good too.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pineapple juice optional only when I do just ham.
Can I use a different kind. Make ham and cheese sandwiches with dinner rolls. In a medium sauce pan on the stove bring to a soft boil: butter, mustard, worcestershire, poppy seeds, and brown sugar. If you've never had poppy seeds before and just think they sound weird in a sandwich, I ask you to please try the recipe as.
Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders step by step
- Split Hawaiian rolls. Then i mixed a little mayo, some mustard and spread inside each roll)..sometimes I add a lil bit of homemade ranch dressing also. Lol Then layer your deli meat, and cheeses. in between each Hawaiian roll..
- Then in a pourable measuring glass- melted a stick of butter, and added some brown spicy mustard, yellow mustard, Worchershire sauce, minced onion, minced garlic, poppy seeds, cracked pepper, and stirred/whisked for about 3-4 min to where no melted butter was floating on top, but all was mixed in together, and poured on top, and brushed it all over.*You can also add a little pineapple juice to mixture if u want as well. (OPTIONAL).
- Spray pan with Pam. Bake at 350, covered in aluminum foil for about 20-25 min. You can also remove foil during last few minutes if u like tops to be browner or toasty. But they are very soft, and just melt in your mouth..
- You can also use whatever kind of ham, meat, cheeses you want. Also*you can let these marinate for an hour or so before baking. Just a note: If you have any leftovers, put in a Rubbermaid container with top in fridge. The next day they will be hard, but soon as you pop a few on a plate and warm in microwave for about 10-15 seconds they taste just as fresh as the night u made them. Soooo soft! So they def need to be warmed up for leftover. They are amazing!.
These easy Ham & Cheese Sliders make a perfect party appetizer. And the homemade poppyseed dressing makes them EXTRA special. The homemade poppyseed dressing makes these sliders EXTRA special. We like using yellow mustard for it's bright, acidic flavor, but dijon or whole grain. These ham and cheese sliders are the perfect appetizer or main dish recipe for game day, parties or the holidays.