Mike's Creamy Classic Lobster Spread.
You can cook Mike's Creamy Classic Lobster Spread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Classic Lobster Spread
- Prepare of Classic Lobster Spread.
- Prepare 8 oz of Fresh Lobster Meat Or 7 oz Canned Flaked Lobster Meat.
- Prepare 1 box (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese [warmed].
- You need 1 tbsp of Prepared Horseradish.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Green Chives [minced].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
Mike's Creamy Classic Lobster Spread instructions
- Shread lobster in a food processor or empty a 7 oz can and flake the meat in a bowl. Discard any lobster meat strings you may find when using a processor. To bake, broil or grill your lobster, see my easy, step by step recipe below. You can also used boiled lobster but baked tastes much better. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350784-mikes-ez-broiled-lobster-tails.
- Mix all ingredients together well and chill..
- Serve lobster spread with toasted points, quality crackers or sliced vegetables and garnish with Paprika and dried Parsley..