You can cook Mary's Man-Which using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mary's Man-Which
- Prepare of Breakfast steak, thinly sliced steak.
- It’s of onion sliced thinly.
- Prepare of maple bacon per sandwhich.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- You need of regular loaf bread (any).
- Prepare of butter.
Mary's Man-Which instructions
- Season steaks in garlic powder, garlic salt, pepper, and Sazon seasoning with saffron (con azafran) yellow and orange box.
- Meanwhile cook bacon, after bacon I'd finished, drain majority of maple bacon grease and sautee onions in remainder of grease (about a tablespoon of bacon grease).
- On both side(inside) of the sliced bread slather with mayonnaise. Place steak on bread, then top with as much of the sauteed onions and maple bacon as your man likes! Top with a slice of mozzarella cheese..
- Heat a grill pan and slather both OUTSIDE pieces of bread with butter. Place under broiler until toasty and cheese has melted. Serve up! Wrap in aluminum foil to keep warm! Serve with a kiss!.