Cheddar Chip Meatloaf. With Cheddar Cheese Recipes on Yummly Cheddar Cheese Meatloaf, Turkey Cheddar Cheese And Green Apple Sandwich, Cheddar Cheese Bread Muffins. Would you like any meat in the recipe?
This Cheez-It Meatloaf Recipe from Delish.com gets a punch of flavor from cheese This flavor-packed meatloaf swaps out regular breadcrumbs for Cheez-It crackers. We gave this all-American classic family-style dish a makeover using Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese – Traditional Cut, hearty chili sauce and crunchy tortilla chips. This easy meatloaf recipe is for cheese lovers only! You can cook Cheddar Chip Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Chip Meatloaf
- Prepare of MEATLOAF:.
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of beef.
- It’s 1 bag of cheddar sour cream chips (Ruffles).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of whole sauteed onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of GLAZE:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbls of balsamic vinegar.
People have raved over my Mozzarella Stuffed Meatloaf for years. I figured it was time to bring you a new one. This Mexican-inspired meatloaf is flavored with hot and spicy cheese crackers and topped with Spread a layer of salsa on top of the loaf, and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Mexiacn Meatloaf Recipe – stuffed with mature cheddar, topped with chipotle glaze.
Cheddar Chip Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place crushed chips in mixing bowl, add milk and let soak..
- While soaking sauté onion.
- Add all ingredients for meatloaf to bowl and mix together..
- Place mixture on pan with parchment paper and form into loaf..
- Place loaf in oven and bake for 45 minutes..
- Mix glaze ingredients together.
- After 45 minutes add glaze on top of loaf..
- Put loaf back in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
Meatloaf is an all-time favorite, however it can be a bit boring doing the same thing time and again. We have given up all other meat loaf recipes for this one. With the smaller loaves it also makes the cooking time a bit quicker. Enchilada turkey meatloaf stuffed with sharp cheddar cheese and jalapenos to make this a Regardless, please know that this saucy enchilada meatloaf stuffed with cheddar and jalapenos is. Grated zucchini, cheese and sun dried tomatoes make this Cheddar Parmesan Zucchini Meatloaf so moist and tasty, it will easily.