Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad. Easy Salad Recipe using Newman’s Own Ranch Dressing and BBQ sauce. This tasty salad is like the kind you will find in restaurants. #ad more info. BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad is sure to become a picnic favorite this spring and summer.
Now this BBQ chicken salad has been on my bucket list for years. It’s one of my favorite salads to order when eating out but it also gets to be so expensive! CopyCat Cheesecake Factory BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad Recipe. You can cook Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- It’s 1 head of Romaine Lettuce.
- It’s 1 packages of Fajita Meat Chicken.
- You need 1 box of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Hard Boiled Egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- You need 1 large of Red onions.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet Baby Rays Honey Hickory Barbecue Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Light Ranch Dressing.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Croutons.
Tender chicken breast in barbecue sauce with Romaine, avocado, tomatoes, corn and onion strings. This Copycat recipe for Cheesecake Factory’s Ranch BBQ Chicken Salad is going to become your new favorite salad. Liven up a chicken salad for two with crunchy veggies and a tangy combination of ranch dressing and BBQ sauce. Corn and tomatoes just couldn’t be sweeter in the summer months.
Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad instructions
- Chop up all your vegetables and lettuce and add all of it in a bowl.
- Warm up your chicken in the microwave and add a little cayenne pepper to the chicken. Then sprinkle your cheese on top.
- For the barbecue ranch dressing add your barbecue sauce and light ranch in a bowl and add a dash of cayenne pepper for a kick and stir together and pour on your salad then lastly add your croutons so they won’t get soggy.
Keywords: bbq chicken chopped salad, BBQ Chicken Salad, BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad. I have made strawberry sweet and spicy sauce and blueberry. This BBQ Chicken salad is the only thing we order every single time we’re at the Cheesecake Factory restaurant. The salad is huge and somehow the fresh lettuce, tomatoes, corn, beans, the avocado and the BBQ chicken all tossed together with the creamy BBQ dressing work so amazing that if there. What dressing is best for a BBQ salad?