Penne pasta with ground beef.
You can have Penne pasta with ground beef using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Penne pasta with ground beef
- You need 1 pack of ground beef.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- You need 1 of garlic minced.
- You need 12 oz of Marinera sauce.
- Prepare of Penne pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 handful of mozzarella cheese.
Penne pasta with ground beef step by step
- First you boil penne pasta.
- Then cook onions with garlic and then throw in the ground beef.
- Add marinara sauce and the sour cream sauce let simmer for 15 min.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef and let simmer for another 5 min.
- Then transfer pasta to the oven at 350F for 30 min add cheese on top.