Summer seafood salad. A good seafood salad is great to make during the summer. Using imitation crab and small shrimp We love, love, love this seafood salad recipe too, Donna! Using King Crab style imitation crab and.
Ingredients: – fresh squids & prawns. Seafood Salad – Dinner at the Zoo. This seafood salad is a blend of imitation crab and shrimp in a creamy dill dressing with fresh vegetables. You can cook Summer seafood salad using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer seafood salad
- You need 8 oz of Clam Juice.
- You need 8 oz of Medium Shrimp, peeled.
- You need 8 oz of Sea Scallops.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Diced Celery.
- It’s 2 of Sliced Green Onions.
- It’s 1/2 of Diced Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of For the Dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 3/4 of + tsp Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Freeze Dried Dill Weed or 1/3 dry.
- It’s To taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 4 of Romain Leaves.
An easy high protein lunch option. This one is from KCTS Cooks-Favorite Recipes cookbook. Sent in by Carol out of Seattle. She says this is one of her favorite pasta salads.
Summer seafood salad instructions
- Slice Scallops and Shrimp into bite-sized pieces..
- Bring the Clam Juice to a high simmer and add the Shrimp, cover..
- Gently simmer for 2 minutes, then remove with a slotted spoon..
- Repeat with the Scallops..
- Blend the Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Mustard, Lemon Juice, and Dill Weed..
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste..
- Fold in the Scallops and Shrimp and refrigerate for at least an hour..
- Serve on Romaine Leaves and a good Chardonnay..
Move Over Chicken Caesar, It's Seafood Salad Season. Use all the best of summer's flavors with this selection of quick and tasty seafood salads. You can make this salad ultrafast by starting with cooked shrimp or conch (sold frozen in many fish markets. Summer Seafood & Fruit Salad Recipe. This particular seafood salad, which happens to be one of my favorites, is absolutely delicious and super easy to make.