Award Winning Meatloaf. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Prize-Winning Meatloaf recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. The meatloaf!" will be thrown around in all seriousness in your household after you make this unlikely dinner hero. Turkey Veggie Meatloaf is not only delicious and easy to make – but it's healthy too!
Meatloaf Meatballs are bite sized appetizers that have all the flavor you love in a classic meatloaf recipe. Our family loves meatballs and they make such a great party appetizer. Prize Winning Meatloaf recipe: Simple meatloaf that came from the Quaker Oats box that is great. You can have Award Winning Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Award Winning Meatloaf
- You need 3 lbs of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 packet of Liptons Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare 1 packet of Ritz crackers, smashed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcheshire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 5 of medium potatoes.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of ingredients for sauce: 👇👇👇.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/8 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Worcheshire sauce.
View top rated Prize winning meatloaf recipes with ratings and reviews. Grand Prize Winning Praline Pecan Cheesecake, Granny Howell's Prize Winning Boiled Custard, Biscuit And Beef… Meat Loaf is a multi-platinum musician, made famous for his rock opera, 'Bat Out of Hell.' He's also acted in cult-hit films like 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' and 'Fight Club.' The Most Comforting Meatloaf Recipe. Nobody just rolls out a meatloaf to the dinner table. The customary feast is ruled by those grand baked orbs: turkey and ham.
Award Winning Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. (Picture of ingredients).
- Chop and sautee onion and bell pepper, then set aside to cool..
- Grease 13×9 dish. Chop potatoes, add to dish, salt and pepper them..
- Mix together ground beef, the sauteed bell pepper and onion, worcheshire sauce (1 tbsp), egg, crackers and onion soup mix. Salt and pepper. Form into loaf and place on top of potatoes..
- Create sauce. Mix together in separate bowl; ketchup, worcheshire sauce, and brown sugar..
- Place on top of loaf..
- Cover and place in oven for 1.5 hours..
- Uncover and bake additional 15 minutes.
Award winning meatloaf recipe taste of home. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential. Sort field for winners: Not Your Mother's Meatloaf.