Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich.
You can have Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Prepare of french bread rolls, split and toasted.
- Prepare of beef steak, thinly sliced.
- You need of cheddar cheese, sliced.
- You need of onions, sliced.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of black pepper, ground.
- It’s of paprika.
- Prepare of green peppers, sliced.
- Prepare of salt.
Homemade Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich step by step
- In a skillet, over medium heat, fry the onions in butter until they are soft, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and leave aside..
- Season the steak slices with salt, ground pepper and paprika then cook in the same skillet; add more butter if needed. Stir till the meat is done then mix in the onions..
- Remove the mix from heat and divide into 4 portions. Place each portion over the bottom part of one bread roll and lay a slice of cheese on top.Repeat with remaining bread roll and steak mixture..
- Broil the sandwiches in a preheated oven till the cheese melts..
- Take out of the oven, cover with the other half of the bread and serve warm..