Breaded Steak Cutlet. Milanesa Steak is a budget-friendly meal of thin-sliced breaded top round cutlets. It's This is a Japanese food called Kyukatsu. That's unbelievable !!.pan-fried breaded preparations of cube steak (like chicken fried steak), chicken breasts, pork My favorite at the moment is to season the cutlet with Old Bay seasoning and mix hot sauce in with the.
It is particularly popular in Texas, where it originates. Bread each cutlet as follows: dredge it on both sides in the flour to coat it thoroughly and shake off Breading the cutlets will be decidedly less messy if you use one hand to handle the cutlets when. Tender, crispy pork steaks that are so easy to make. You can cook Breaded Steak Cutlet using 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breaded Steak Cutlet
- Prepare of beef steak (the type of meat of your choise, cut into thin steaks).
- It’s of garlic salt coarse ground with parsley.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of Necessary amount of :.
- It’s of Bread crumbs italian style.
- It’s of Oil or cooking spray.
In shallow bowl, beat egg with fork. In shallow dish, place bread crumbs. Dip each veal cutlet into egg. If you are familiar with breaded veal cutlets then this is kind of like that.
Breaded Steak Cutlet instructions
- In a bowl beat the eggs.
- Add the garlic salt, mix and reserve.
- Place the breadcrumbs in another glass dish, set aside.
- Remove all surplus fat from the meat.
- Submerge the steak in the egg.
- Place the steak on the breadcrumbs.
- Press gently on both sides so that the bread sticks.
- Do the same with each of the steaks.
- They can be cook in the pan or in the oven:.
- In the pan:.
- Put a pan with oil on a medium-high heat, when it is hot, put the breaded steak until it is golden brown both sides, do the same with each bread steak, put it in a plate with paper towels to reduce the surplus of oil.
- In the oven:.
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees temperature, spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, arrange the steak in it, spray the breaded steak on top with cooking spray and cook it for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown both sides.
- I prepared them in the pan.
- Accompany it with tomato, lettuce and sweet chili.
Bake cutlets: Arrange on a wire rack set on a rimmed baking sheet. Breaded pork cutlets that are less than two days old will work best and retain most of their moisture, but older pork chops may dry out a bit, and the breading can be become too crispy for some. These Crunchy Breaded Pork Cutlets savory and slightly tangy, thanks to the dijon mustard dip. In French, these cutlets are known as escalope. In Mexico, Uruguay and Argentina, it's milanesa.