Bacon Stuffed Steak.
You can cook Bacon Stuffed Steak using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Stuffed Steak
- It’s of thinly sliced steak.
- Prepare of bacon.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- You need of red wine vinegar.
Bacon Stuffed Steak step by step
- On a cutting board, lay out one of the steaks. Lay out about 4-5 slices of bacon on the steak. Roll up. Place seam side down in roasting pan or baking dish. Repeat with rest of steaks..
- In a bowl, mix together beef broth & red wine vinegar. Pour 3/4 of mixture over steaks..
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Every 15 minutes baste with more of broth mixture..
- Let set for 5 minutes. Serve..