Simple White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce.
You can cook Simple White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce
- It’s 200 g of ginger biscuits.
- It’s 60 g of butter- room temperature.
- Prepare 200 g of white chocolate.
- Prepare 300 g of cream cheese.
- You need 300 ml of double cream.
- It’s Squeeze of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla paste.
- It’s tin of Loose bottomed.
- You need of Raspberry Sauce.
- You need Handful of raspberries.
- Prepare 2 tsp of icing sugar (or any other sugar or sweetener).
Simple White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce instructions
- Break the chocolate into squares and place in a heatproof bowl. Boil water in a saucepan and settle the bowl of chocolate above the water- you don’t want the water to touch the bowl. Heat gently until the chocolate has melted. Set aside to cool while you make the base..
- Blend the biscuits to a fine crumb. Add the butter and continue to blend until the mix starts clumping. If you don’t have a processor you can crush the biscuits in a sealed sandwich bag with a rolling pin, then melt the butter before mixing..
- Pour the biscuit mix into the cake tin and use a dessert spoon to press down firmly. Chill in the fridge while you mix the topping..
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl. In a separate bowl whisk the double cream until firm.
- Fold the cooled melted chocolate into the cream cheese. Fold in the cream in 2 or 3 batches. Add the lemon juice and vanilla paste. Once all mixed spoon onto the base, smooth with a spatula or knife and chill until set. Atleast 4 hours, but overnight would be best..
- To make the raspberry sauce put the raspberries, sugar and a splash of water into a saucepan. Heat until the raspberries mush down and the sauce reduces..
- Take a slice of the cheesecake, pour over some sauce and enjoy 😋.