Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Rice Krispie Treats with Maple Syrup and Brown SugarFoodista. Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats Without Marshmallows Recipes.
These treats don't even taste like cannabis. Healthy Rice Krispie Treats made with peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and brown rice krispies. How to make Healthy-ish Rice Crispy Treats. You can have Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats
- It’s 1 package of marshmallows.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- It’s 5-10 ounces of rice crispies.
- It’s 2 cups of maple flavored granola.
- It’s of canola or other cooking oil.
You'd never know they're refined sugar free Sweet, rich and decadent treats that are also whole grain, refined sugar free and gluten free (but you would never know!) Totally different than the. These "rice" crispy treats aren't made with rice at all, but they still bring you back to the memories of the real thing! My mom would often buy boxes of rice crispy treats to keep at home, and it was the ultimate treat. I loved how sweet, crispy, and fun these little bars.
Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats step by step
- In a large bowl, mix rice crispies and granola together until they're mixed together well..
- On the stove top, melt together marshmallows and coconut oil. Stir until mixture is an even consistency then turn off the heat and mix in vanilla extract, then add rice/granola mix and combine..
- Once mixture is an even consistency, add to a large well oiled dish and pack it down with wax paper or by oiling your hands and using them to pack it down. Let rest for 30 minutes before cutting and enjoy!.
These homemade snack bars are a cross between a Rice Krispies treat and a granola bar. They're held together with honey, peanut butter, and a tiny bit of molasses. Homemade Maple Nut Granola – Crispy, Crunchy, Crumbly and This short and not-too-sweet granola video recipe is a sort of test run for another video Fruit and granola with yogourt is a favourite treat. Just like regular rice krispie treats, these do not take very long to make. Just a few minutes to melt the marshmallows, butter and maple syrup together, then add in the remaining ingredients and press into your pan.