Crock Pot Street Tacos.
You can cook Crock Pot Street Tacos using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Street Tacos
- It’s of Meat marinade.
- Prepare of Top round thinly sliced steak.
- You need of Garlic salt as desired.
- It’s of Bay leaf.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Avocado Pico de gallo.
- Prepare of Tomatoe.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- You need of Avocado.
- Prepare of Purple onion.
- You need of Lime.
- You need of Jalapeño or Serrano chili.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- You need of Tortillas.
- You need of Mini corn tortillas 2 per taco".
- It’s of Oil.
Crock Pot Street Tacos step by step
- Start by adding your meat to the crock pot with 1/2 onion 1 bay leaf and some garlic salt to taste let cook for at least 4 hrs till slightly shreddable. I like them to have the consistency of carnitas almost.
- Make your pico de gallo chop all items to your desired size add lime and refrigerate till use..
- Once meat is done heat a small skillet with 1-2 tbsp of oil add shredded meat. You want to give your meat a quick sear add more seasoning to take if needed.
- In a small bowl add your tspn of oil. Now heat a small skillet lightly dip a corner of your 2 tortillas into oil, add to skillet. Turn tortillas over and over till they are heated " make sure the oil spreads if tortillas lightly, you don't want a dry tortilla just lightly oiled. Now add your meat and toppings as desired! Enjoy super delicious tacos.