Beef Udon Noodles Soup.
You can have Beef Udon Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Udon Noodles Soup
- It’s of Wagyu steak thinly sliced into bite pieces.
- Prepare of vegetables oil.
- It’s of spring onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of udon noodles.
- Prepare of FOR THE SOUP :.
- Prepare of broth/ dashi (Mushroom flavors).
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of mirin.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of FOR THE BEEF :.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
Beef Udon Noodles Soup step by step
- Cut the thinly sliced meat into bite size pieces and marinate with soy sauce and sugar, andthen set a side..
- In a medium saucepan, add 1500ml broth/dashi and 2 tsp sugar. Add 3 tablespoon mirin and 3 tablespoon soy sauce and bring it to a boil..
- Taste the soup and adjust the taste with salt as it will enhance the flavor without adding additional sugar or soy sauce. Cover and keep it on low heat..
- Remove udon noodles from the packet and place in a heatproof bowl. And cover with boiling water and soak for about 2- 5 minutes. Use tongs to gently separate the noodles and then drain. Once the udon is done cooking, transfer to serving bowls..
- And start heating the large frying pan. Once it’s heated, add 2 tablespoon vegetable oil and cook the spring onions until tender. Add the meat and cook until brown all sides. And when the sauce has caramelized and slightly thicken, turn off the heat. Put the udon in the serving bowls. Pour the hot soup over the udon and add the meat on top of the udon..
- Serve with poached eggs and garnish with spring onions. Or you can serve with any side dish you like..