Super Easy Baked Cheesecake.
You can cook Super Easy Baked Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Baked Cheesecake
- It’s of <Base>.
- It’s of *Note: The biscuit base can be left out if you like.
- You need 100 g of Plain Sweet Biscuits.
- It’s 50 g of Butter *melted.
- You need of <Filling>.
- Prepare 250 g of Cream Cheese.
- You need 200 ml of Cream.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs *3 small.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Lemmon Juice.
- You need of Powdered Sugar for dusting *optional.
Super Easy Baked Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 170C. Line side and base of 18cm springform cake tin with baking paper..
- In a tough plastic bag, break Biscuits until fine crumbs. Add melted Butter and mix well. Press the crumb mixture into base of tin..
- Place all filling ingredients into food processor and blend for two to three minutes until thick and smooth like mousse. Pour into the cake tin..
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool completely. I recommend to chill the cake in the fridge before enjoying it..