Pork with Miso Sesame Sauce.
You can cook Pork with Miso Sesame Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork with Miso Sesame Sauce
- It’s of Thin Pork Slices.
- You need of *Note: Schnitzel steaks or Pork steaks sliced in half horizontally into thin steaks.
- Prepare of <Miso Sesame Sauce>.
- Prepare of Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground.
- You need of Miso.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Mirin.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Prepare of Garlic, Chilli *optional.
Pork with Miso Sesame Sauce instructions
- Toast Sesame Seeds in a sauce pan until golden, then grind until aromatic. Add other ingredients and mix well. Grated Garlic and some Chilli can be added for extra flavour..
- Using a meat mallet or a rolling pin or the bottom of a heavy pan, pound pork slices between two pieces of plastic wrap to very thin..
- Oil a heated frying pan or grill pan and cook the Pork. When the Pork changes colour and turns slightly brown, add the Miso Sesame Sauce and let the Pork well coated with the sauce and caramelised. Whole process won’t take long..
- Serve with freshly cooked rice and stir fried or steamed vegetables..