Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan.
You can cook Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan
- You need of <Vegetables>.
- You need of Spinach.
- You need of Bean Sprouts *Soy Bean Sprouts recommended!.
- Prepare of Carrot *sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare of Kimchi.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil, Salt, Soy Sauce, Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Note: For other ingredients suggestions, see 'Method 1'.
- You need of <Beef>.
- It’s of Beef Steaks *thinly sliced, OR Beef Mince can be used.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare of small piece Ginger *grated.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Mirin.
- Prepare of Gochujang (Red Chili Paste).
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of <Rice>.
- You need of servings Freshly Cooked Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- It’s of Sesame Oil.
Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan step by step
- Other Ingredients Suggestions: Shiitake or Shimeji Mushrooms, Enoki, Cucumber, Daikon, Wakame Seaweeds, Zucchini, Lettuce, Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum).
- Wash Spinach well and blanch in boiling water. Dip in cold water to stop cooking further, drain well and squeeze to remove excess water. Cut into 5cm length and season lightly with Salt, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce and mix with Toasted Sesame Seeds..
- Cook and season Bean Sprouts and Carrot in same way. Basically blanch the vegetables and season lightly. Note: You may prefer stir-frying them with small amount of oil..
- To make the sauce for Beef, mix Garlic, Ginger, Sugar, Mirin, Gochujang and Soy Sauce in a small bowl. Heat the small mount of Sesame Oil in a frying pan over a medium to high heat and cook Beef. Add the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens..
- Transfer the Beef mixture onto a plate and wash the frying pan, OR prepare another large frying pan..
- Heat Sesame Oil in the frying pan, place freshly cooked rice on the pan evenly and cook until the bottom is golden brown and crispy. DO NOT stir!.
- Remove from heat. Arrange Vegetables and Beef mixture over the rice and serve. Before eating, mix everything well. Be careful not to burn yourself as the frying pan is hot. *Note: Paella pan or cast iron pan would be nicer option for this dish..