Pork Snitzel with Pan Fried Rosti & Tomato.
You can cook Pork Snitzel with Pan Fried Rosti & Tomato using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Snitzel with Pan Fried Rosti & Tomato
- You need of pork leg thin steak.
- It’s of potato (peeled & grated).
- Prepare of onion (finely sliced).
- It’s of tomatoes canned.
- It’s of egg 1.
- Prepare of breadcrumbs WholeGrain.
- Prepare of Contains 3 portions of Over5aDay in 440 calories suitable as an Over5day recipe on the Pro52diet.
Pork Snitzel with Pan Fried Rosti & Tomato step by step
- Put a fry pan on medium to high heat sprayed with Spray2Cook and add the onion. As the onion softens add the grated potato, mix well, season with salt and pepper and spray again with Spray2Cook. Keep the pan moving and cook for 8 minutes..
- Put another fry pan on medium to high heat sprayed with Spray2Cook. Beat the egg and dip the pork in the egg then the breadcrumbs. Add the pork to the fry pan and cook on each side for 3 minutes..
- Put the tomato in a microwaveable container and microwave for 3 minutes..
- Check the pork is cooked through and the tomatoes are hot and serve everything on a warmed plate..