You can cook Simple Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Cheesecake
- Prepare 200 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 40 g of butter.
- Prepare 60 ml of milk.
- Prepare 120 g of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- You need 40 ml of lemon juice.
- You need of Zest from 1 lemon.
- It’s 80 g of flour.
- Prepare 30 g of corn starch.
Simple Cheesecake step by step
- Preheated the oven to 200 degree celcius and make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature..
- Whisk the cream cheese for about 4 minutes until it softened.
- Add egg yolk one by one, then add melted butter and milk..
- Add flour and corn starch. Then add half of the sugar to the batter..
- Add the lemon juice and zest. Mix it until well combined. Don't over mixed it. Set aside..
- In the other bowl, whisk the egg whites and the other half of sugar until it stiff..
- Pour half of the egg white batter to the main batter. Fold it until it well combined..
- Pour the remaining egg whites and fold it again until well combined..
- Pour the batter into a round baking pan with bake paper at the bottom it..
- Put a bowl of hot water inside the oven and bake the batter in 200 deg for 15 minutes..
- Reduce the heat to 140 deg and bake it for another 30 minutes..
- Turn off the heat, and wait 30 minutes before you open the oven..
- Take out the water bowl and keep the cake inside the oven to cool and let the oven door open a little..
- Shift powder sugar above the cake. Enjoy!.