BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese.
You can have BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 bunch of Blue cheese crumbles.
- You need 4 slice of Thick Texas toast bread.
- It’s 4 slice of American cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese instructions
- Salt n pepper ground beef.
- Form patties I did square so they fit the bread perfect u need a top patty n bottom patty so that u can close In The bluecheese. Don't make them crazy thick.
- Place some bluecheese crumbles in the center of a patty.
- Place the other patty on top n squeeze sides closed making 1 patty.
- Keeping doing so until u have all of your patties made…. I only needed 2! Place them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Heat up your stovetop grill.
- Place your pattys on the grill and cook to your liking.
- After they are done remove to a plate and for a few seconds.
- Place two slices of bread butter one side and place butter side down in your grill…. Clean off the burger grease from the grill first.
- Place a slice of cheese on top each slice of bread.
- Place a party on top each slice of cheese.
- Put one slice of cheese on top each burgers then butter two more slices of bread and place the bread buttered side up on top of the cheese.
- Place a lid over the sandwiches and grill one side to your liking then flip and grill the other to your liking.
- Plate and enjoyyyyy :).