Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese. Easy Shredded Chicken Breast Hack, Oven Roasted Chicken Breast With Rice, Grilled Chicken Breast Masada. Simple sides of fluffy jasmine rice and roasted broccoli tie together this Korean-style dish. Serve the cooked rice topped with the cooked chicken and roasted broccoli.
Once the chicken is done ADD the broccoli and chicken broth. What this Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole tastes like. CHICKEN: Thigh is better than breast because it's fattier so they don't dry out. You can cook Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese
- You need of Chicken breast cut into thick strips.
- You need of Campbell's Cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s of Campbell's Cream of Chicken.
- It’s of Broccoli cut the florets and stems.
- You need of Warm water.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese shredded.
- Prepare of Jasmine Rice.
- You need of Butter or margarine cubed.
This will also work fine with basmati and jasmine rice, though you will get the added fragrance from these rices. Yellow curry chicken is simmered in a coconut milk-based broth and served over jasmine rice for an Asian-inspired dinner with a spicy kick. There is also a layer of sweetness, which gives it a good mix of sweet and hot. Served over jasmine rice added another dimension to the flavor.
Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese step by step
- Stir occasionally 1-2 times to make sure mixture is evenly distributed in pan.
- Put in oven bake for 45-60 minutes on 375 – 400°F.
- Wash chicken and cut into strips. Season with your favorite seasoning. ie: Tony's Cajun Seasoning. Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish or aluminum pan. Take the rice, water, creams of chicken and Cheever cheese soups and mix together in the pan. Add broccoli and cheese Save a little cheese for the top. . Mix in until well disturbed through the mixture. Add butter or margarine cubed. Then add chicken then cover with remaining cheese..
- When bubbly and brown take it out and sit for 15-20 minutes. Don't over cook. 😉.
This One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice dish is perfect for a busy weeknight. Only one dish to clean for this satisfying and easy dinner. Once they're soft you can add your seasoned chicken breast. If you're using a rotisserie chicken you can add it later when you add the cheese. There's white rice, brown rice, jasmine rice, basmati rice, Arborio rice and more.